Ultimate BBQ Slaw Recipe
If there is one thing that is synonymous with BBQ, it’s slaw. It so incredibly easy to make as well – it needs crunch, it needs creamy, it needs a little bite and a little bit of tang. So here’s the Moonshine BBQ recipe for Ultimate BBQ slaw.
I’ve been making this slaw recipe for years, and honestly cannot remember where it came from or what I have changed over the years, but here’s where it’s landed. It’s a much chunkier style than you may be used to, but it’s a winner.
- 1/2 head white cabbage
- 1/4 head red cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 Green Apple, sliced
- Apple cider vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Finely slice up the cabbage and add to the shredded carrot
- Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and pepper, and the paprika
- Mix together until the cabbage and carrot is coated
- Add the sliced green apple and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and toss through
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste